Friday, May 29, 2009

Opinions..

Would you rather read a story written in third person or first? As of now the new story is written in third person, but I'm not quite sure that's how I want it. I just feel like sometimes third person doesn't let you feel the characters emotions as well, but I guess there's benefits to both. Since it's a quick fix and like I said, I just can't make up my mind, I'm leaving this one up to you guys. I'll go with whatever one I get more votes for. And you'll be happy to know chapter one is super close to being finished, so look for it to be out sometime next week. Maybe on Tuesday since it's the last day of school which means we only have it for two hours! :)
Anyway.. I'll post something on here with a link to it for you.

Ohhh and one more tiny little thing. I was wondering if anyone could make me a banner for the new story? I'm pretty clueless when it comes to that stuff, lol. So, if you could just let me know somehow. I'd say im me, but I never use that anymore, lol. So there's twitter and my myspace page is linked on my profile. Thanks! :)



Let's go Pens!!! :D

2 comments:

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

Hmm. I don't really have a preference when it comes to point of view. It all really depends on what the writer is more comfortable. Some people are really good when it comes to first person and others aren't it all depends. I'm sure I'll love whatever you decide on though.

As for the banner, I usually picnik. It's pretty smile.

BETHANY<3 said...

Third person. :D