Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I didn't forget..

You guys. Honestly, I feel like the lamest piece of crap for letting this story go this long. I'm really sorry for that. But school has been killer with finals piling up and I have to take SAT's again on June 6th. Fun, I know, lol. Not to mention it seems like I have some sort of practice everyday. I hate using excuses by the way, so I'm also sorry for that. Anyway.. I've been throwing around the notion of a starting a completely new story. I just have no ideas at the moment for this one, and about 600 million others for one that I've been cooking up. I really think you guys would like it. Sooo, I'm going to put Til' We Aren't Strangers Anymore (TWASW, for short) on pause for a bit and concentrate on this new one. I'll more than likely post it by the first of second week of June (I'm done with school on June 2nd) and you can let me know what you think. If you like that better, I'll stick with it. If not, I'll go back to old faithful. That'll be your call. By the way, I just added that whole Twitter bit. We should talk. I like to know who reads my story. :)

Thanks for being amazing, lol.

4 comments:

gilld22 said...

Dont be feeling guilty, we all understand that you have other things happening and are all in the same boat. Good luck with your SATS etc and I look forward to reading your new story!

mrsjordanstaal11 said...

I completely understand.

Good luck with your SATS and everything else.

I look forward to reading a new story. =]

Sam said...

You're a busy person. I totally understand about life being crazy. Good luck with your SATs. Hopefully everything will settle down for you.

I'm looking forward to a new story! =)

Carrie said...

Thanks for being so understanding guys. I appreciate. And actually after this week I'm basically done with everything school wise besides my algebra 2 final, yuckkk, lol. Thanks for the good wishes on the SAT's too!